Do you have a background in entertainment and experience with data analysis and qualitative and quantitative research? Then this is the role for you! The Executive Director will be responsible for primary & secondary research efforts and data analysis aimed at providing cohesive and actionable consumer insights within the Home Entertainment group. This role will report into the SVP, Worldwide Market Intelligence. Responsibilities to include:
- Conduct market research to aid decision-making for all new theatrical release and catalog marketing campaigns related to consumer movie buying and renting behavior (both DVD/Blu-ray and digital buying/renting), as well as individual title insights.
- Communicate market research findings to creative services, sales, digital marketing, media, and retail marketing teams.
- Handle day-to-day vendor relationships relating to primary and secondary market research.
- Design and manage research studies including vendor selection and management, methodology development, and analysis of results.
- Analyze data and translate raw information into actionable insights and reports (including executive summaries).
- Utilize your deep understanding of available data sets (box office, consumer title tracking, social media analytics, media spending, historical sales/rental data, etc.) and how they can be used for different analyses in the service of answering questions and solving problems.
- Conduct internet searches, monitor trends, and use vendor tools to maximize research support with finite resources.