Are you looking to make the next step in your career with the Marketing Legal team at Paramount Pictures? Then this position might be perfect for you! We're looking for a candidate who would be responsible for drafting contracts, reviewing and clearing marketing materials, and providing legal support to the company's worldwide marketing clients. This includes theatrical, television production, home media, and television licensing.
- Draft and negotiate a wide range of marketing agreements, including agreements for: marketing vendors, clip licenses, prize packages, creative content productions, contests/sweepstakes, interactive and digital services, live events, publicity and awards consultants, artwork commissions, photographer engagements, venue rentals, promotion and sponsorship agreements, product placement agreements, and influencer agreements.
- Review and legally clear creative marketing assets, including: home entertainment packaging, trailers and theatrical clips, online and social media assets, co-promotion materials, and acquisition picture materials.
- Review/analyze marketing requirements and paid advertising memorandums for film acquisition titles.
- Provide practical risk assessment and risk reduction solutions to marketing clients on industry-specific marketing issues, including COPPA, false advertising, privacy, FTC, and CPSIA.
- Establish and build business relationships with clients from multiple divisions within Hollywood and international offices.
- Partner with Paramount lawyers in the UK and France on film-specific matters.
- Assist with ad-hoc legal, contract and rights research projects.