Are you seeking an exciting opportunity to work withe the Intellectual Property & Content Protection team with the Paramount Pictures Legal team? Then, we would like you to read further and then apply this role!
- Supports IP-related administrative activities, such as copyright registration and recordation processes.
- Researches Studio’s property rights via internal databases and content management systems in support of a variety of IP team activities, including development rights research and content protection efforts.
- Assists in the preparation, execution and notarization of international powers of attorney related to various IP activities.
- Assists in the maintenance of IP-related records and data, including that related to content development and distribution rights.
- Manages public email accounts concerning copyright use and licensing requests.
- Coordinates the preparation, execution, and notarization of international powers of attorney.
- Assists the IP team with rights, research, and records, production and title clearances, product rights management, litigation and dispute resolution, and content protection.
- Manages the two supervisors’ calendars, schedules, telephone calls, travel, and expenses.